Monday, February 27, 2012

TerraTrike = Liars? - Not Any More...

I copied and pasted this from the TerraTrike forum, and BROL

Okay, that may be a bit harsh, but I'm pretty annoyed right now...

Their website says
Quote:
With a prescription from a Doctor, Medicare or your health insurance MAY cover the cost of the trike. We have done this many times in the past, and we’re happy to work with them.
I called and sent an email and had multiple people tell me the same thing, and even outlined the process for me. Go to the Dr., get a prescription, get a quote, send it to medicare. Well, I went to the Dr. and got the prescription, talked to someone about a quote.

While waiting on the quote, I call medicare, who tells me they won't cover anything exercise related, anything to be used outside of the home, or from anywhere that's not a medical supplier. I call TerraTrike again and let them know what I found out, but the response they gave me was basically [someone said they used medicare to get one]

Now, I'm even farther away from having the money to get a trike..my family Dr. won't see me for anything related to the condition that I have. So I had to go to the neurologist (not cheap) to get the prescription that is worthless.

Okay, so the website was changed, and I feel satisfied with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment