Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Phase Two: Find Trike

   If you read the first post, good job. If not, you should still be able to follow along.

   I now need to find where I'm going to purchase the trike (with customization) from.
  
   I had initially thought about just going through Utah Trikes, but have since changed my mind. The main reason being that if something was to happen warranty related I would have to go through them, and shipping is expensive. I also saw they recently put on their site that they are recommending customers to go with the Rambler, over the Rover.

   I will be calling the local, 40 mi./1 hr. away, shop that I originally test rode the Rover 8 at and see if they can do the 26" rear wheel, 11-34 9 speed cassette, rear derailleur, triple chain ring, front derailleur mods, or if I have to try some place else. The next closest dealer is 150 mi./ 3 hr. away, so I really hope the closer one will do everything I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment