Monday, September 19, 2016

Catching Up About The Trike

I kind of forgot about this, so here's a brief recap to get to where I am today.


  • Had a Dr. Appointment in December, he tells me I need to exercise, and the got the trike lust burning again.
  • Got the tax return done in February, let's go trike shopping. Settled on two models, the Catrike 559 and the AZUB T-Tris.
  • February 24th - Make a 2 hour drive to go see the trikes in person and make sure they're what I want. They weren't, decided on an ICE Adventure HD instead. Came home and emailed ICE the same day.
  • March 18th - Trike frame arrived in Columbus, make the hour and a half drive to pick it up.
  • All parts ordered and arrived during April
  • April 18th - Finally all the parts are put on and the trike is whole. I love it.

I still only have around 50 miles, but I'm completely satisfied and don't plan on changing anything anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment